Corsa is a leading player in the world of SDN, developing a suite of best in class high performance flexible data planes for networking and security applications. Supporting these data planes are software tools that allows operators to tailor the amount of programming required to place the data planes in their network.
We do SDN right.
We innovate. We collaborate. We are nimble. Expect to be involved. You can shape our products, processes and our company. Work with amazing people. Learn. Thrive.
We are looking for Product Management professionals. You will guide the evolution of feature definition and product priorities of existing products as well as new emerging platforms. You will help create products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience, market understanding and your contact with customers and prospects. A product manager’s role is both strategic and tactical.
You will have a strong mix of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision coupled with a can-do make-it-happen approach that turns vision into a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their needs, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with engineering to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, with such things as product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales channel and key customers.
This position requires travel to customers and conferences around the world
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Defining market requirements for current and future products and translating those into product definition requirements
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing and enabling potential partner relationships for the product.
- Identifying and attending industry events as a product representative, including for PoCs, demonstrations, partnerships activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of networking product management experience.
- Knowledgeable in networking and/or security technology.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
Interested? To share your expertise and explore working at Corsa, please forward your resume to email@example.com