The Corsa Commitment
We will not use, disclose, sell, trade, or rent your personal information without your consent unless required by law.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- improve our website and communications;
- track the number of users on our website;
- personalize and improve the user’s experience; and
- record user preferences for future visits.
When visiting our website, you can choose to share the following information with us by filling out a form, signing up for our newsletter, downloading our content, or contacting us via e-mail:
- your name;
- your contact information;
- documents you transmit to Corsa as enclosures to your e-mails;
- your company name; and
- your messages or comments.
If you simply choose to browse our website, we will only collect the information from you that is necessary for browsing.
HOW DATA IS USED
Corsa will only use your personal information to conduct direct marketing with your consent. Once you have consented to receive communications on our behalf, you can opt-out by following the instructions included in our communications. We may use any personal information collected to:
- operate and maintain our website;
- personalize your website visit;
- provide access to whitepapers, webinars, recordings and other marketing material;
- register for webinars and events;
- respond to an inquiry
- recruit new employees;
- process an order;
- provide product support; and
- provide technical support or consulting services.
Corsa shares data with its international offices and subsidiaries,
its resellers, distributors and service providers to provide its
products and services. These transfers are subject to contractual
agreements that define the obligations in relation to the protection of
your personal information.
In exceptional cases, we may be required by law to share your personal information, and even then we would do so only upon demonstrated lawful authority.
Corsa recognizes the value of your personal data and safeguards its security with the appropriate procedures. Your data is stored in secured, controlled servers and/or via our cloud-based CRM who also adheres to strict security controls. In the event of a security breach that would cause harm, Corsa will promptly send you any applicable notices.
PERSONAL INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
You may access, delete or modify your personal information at any time. Please contact us at email@example.com with SUBJECT: PERSONAL INFORMATION MANAGEMENT or select unsubscribe in any of our emails.
Corsa may amend this Policy and will notify you if changes are made to the way we collect personal information.
We retain data for as long as it is deemed necessary.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our website may provide links to other third-party websites. These are not covered by this Policy because they are outside our control.