Red Armor NSE7000
Red Armor is extreme scale.
Red Armor NSE7000 (“NSE”) is a security service load balancer that enables organizations to horizontally scale their network security appliances, and provides an easy path to virtualizing network security.
Corsa has innovated with focus on the intelligent processing of packets and search engine access. Corsa has found the perfect balance between performance and simplicity to produce an incredibly dynamic and scalable software-defined network security solution for preventing illegitimate traffic from entering or leaving a network.
With NSE7000, you can redirect traffic with unwavering performance into your horizontally scaled security functions. In addition, always without compromising network performance, you can copy any amount of traffic you need into your analytics and security intelligence stack which can be on-premise or cloud-based. And you can use this same device to simultaneously take immediate action (block, rate-limit, accept) to traffic as directed by the security stack.
- Operates as a true bump in the wire
- Fastest forwarding rate of any network security device
- The ultimate in programmability and automation of filtering rules
- Over 220,000 IPv4 rules and 60,000 IPv6 rules in hardware
- Built-in high fidelity IPFIX exporter
- GigaFilter™ ACL of up to 4,294,967,296 IPv4 source addresses