Red Armor NSE7000
NSE7000 is extreme programmabililty.
Red Armor NSE7000 is a L2 transparent, in-line L3/L4 network security device that controls traffic via operator defined, programmable rules.
Blazing fast and easily automated, Corsa has innovated with focus on the intelligent processing of packets and search engine access. Corsa has found the perfect balance between performance and simplicity to produce an incredibly affordable network security enforcement engine to prevent illegitimate traffic from entering or leaving a network.
With NSE7000, you get automated, programmatic control of your traffic in the least intrusive way. Insert this programmable control point wherever you need without compromising the performance of the network. NSE7000 offers the most precise control of traffic and lets you dynamically rate limit, drop, redirect, copy or allow packets.
- Operates as a true bump in the wire
- Fastest forwarding rate of any network security device
- The ultimate in programmability and automation of filtering rules
- Over 220,000 IPv4 rules and 100,000 IPv6 rules in hardware
- Full support for BGP Flow Spec standard (RFC5575)
- GigaFilter™ ACL of up to 4,294,967,296 IPv4 source addresses